Our work force comprises qualified and well trained personnel who have in-depth understanding of the trade. With our headquarters in Kaduna state of Nigeria, we are well represented in almost all the states in the federation. And can draw upon existing affiliations in almost all the commercial centres of the federation.
We provide certified, trained, insured, and bonded Security Operatives. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the SSS and NSCDC Clearance Program.
- Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most of our competitors. In addition, Marshal Star Security services has employed a staff psychologist to oversee the initial screening of our personnel, by implementing a pre-employment written psychological inventory and a psychological interview. Furthermore, our personnel all submit to a battery of aptitude tests and extensive in-service training regarding criminal law and police defensive tactics. Prior to commencement of a contract with Marshal Star security services we will afford you the opportunity to inspect our operatives.
- Marshal Star Services ltd offers, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Our supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Marshal Star Security and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for your convenience and will regularly make spot checks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- At Marshal Star Security Services Ltd, all of our security guards will be equipped with two-way radios or equivalent to ensure constant communication with our management team.
- Each and every security guard will be in-serviced regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.
The quality we bring to your environment begins long before you see our security guards. The Management at Marshal Star Security Services ltd has resolved to make the recruitment and training of our personnel the key to our success; in that, we conduct hiring initiatives on a regular basis with over 100 applicants per month. This includes vetting; with an average of 25 new appointees. Most applicants are unable to meet our qualifications, which are very high.
We conduct training that exceeds that of any of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to the NSCDC mandated certification courses, Marshal Star Security personnel must attend:
- 40-hour Defensive Tactics Training.
- 24-hour Patrol Techniques & Criminal Law.
- 16-hour Customer Service Seminar
Our uniformed security operatives are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by adopting the principles of the C.P.O.P (community police officer program) methodology. Simply put, our guards are encouraged to be an approachable source of information to patrons, residents and employees. Letting the public know that we are there for them generates a feeling of community and safety.
The placement of our security guards is what generally places Marshal Star Services in the position to confidently describe the implementation of our security guard project as authentic. Our security guards are trained to make visible foot patrols throughout their posts in undetermined patterns. We encourage our personnel to interact with your patrons and employees in addition to standing a fixed post.
Marshal Star Security Services ltd has developed a theory of “Enforcement through Reinforcement.” The management, having ten combined years of security and law enforcement experience, has realized that prevention of crime can be accomplished by utilizing tactical approaches, rather than accusations and the traditional methods of our predecessors. The art of verbal judo is commonplace in our organization and has often been effective in deescalating volatile situations.